FINAL CUT CHECKLIST
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CHECKLIST BELOW BEFORE EXPORING FINAL OUTPUTS AND TRANSFERRING ONTO SERVER, WHEN DONE INFORM TEACHER.
a. Sound equalization check
b. All Characters have lower third full title/description
c. Live & Foley Sounds to add?
d. B-Roll interwoven with interviews enough?
e. Transitions are clear and connect ideas
f. Establishing shots/sounds and strong ending
g. Opening Title and End Credits
h. Output as (Title_FC_TeamNames)
i. Settings as H264 then transfer onto server
ASSESSMENT CRITERIA & FEEDBACK QUESTIONS
EACH FILM WILL BE SCREENED TWICE. 2ND TIME AROUND PLEASE TAKE NOTES ANSWERING THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS FOR OTHER FILMS AND YOUR OWN
– To what extent are you interweaving interviews, multiple forms of narration, found objects, b-roll, re-enactments, statistics, live sounds, foley, sound effects and instruments – innovatively and cinematically in telling your story?
– To what extent are you setting context, establishing your story and developing your characters and expressing multiple viewpoints and backgrounds?
– To what extent are you building empathy and developing convincing arguments from multiple perspectives?
– To what extent are you building off your own self-knowledge and biases and inputting yourselves, context and perspectives into the framework of your story?
– To what extent are you leaving viewer with a feeling and thoughts at the end?
– To what extent did you unpack & analyze a Big Idea and Deconstruct your Big Idea further through Editing using Juxtaposition
– To what extent did you look for Contradictions, & Extraordinary Elements? By end did you take a stance on big idea backed up with enough supporting evidence?